Patient’s Bill of Rights
1. The right to safe and reasonable access to quality medicines.
2. The right to produce their own medicines.
3. The right to quality medicines free from contaminants.
4. The right to a lifetime card for a lifetime condition
5. The right to be free from drug testing for employment or other benefits, programs, services, or assistance
based solely on the use of medical marijuana.
6. The right to be safe in other states regardless of whether they have medical marijuana laws.
7. The right to be free from discrimination or harassment based on a patient’s choice to use medical marijuana.
8. The rights to be protected in our medical records and documents.
9. The right to hospice without a card.